Before We Die Films References
(dates are approximate, and external references and sites may change since posting)
- January 28, 2017 – BWDF cited three times on the Shaye Saint John Wikipedia page.
- December 27, 2016 – BWDF added to permanent link list at SJHoneywell’s 1001 blog, “1001 Plus”
- December 27, 2016 – BWDF noted as “two people bringing an innovative touch with their tailor-made image” at Nicolas Krizan’s “Beyond 1001 Movies”
- October 30, 2016 – BWDF review of My Name Is Jonah added to its IMDB page.
Before We Die Films Downloads
Downloads licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Generic License.
For the Before We Die Films blog downloads, everything here is licensed using Creative Commons Attribution – Non-Commercial – No Derivatives license (by-nc-nd). That means you can feel free to download it and share it, but make sure you let people know you got it from BeforeWeDieFilms.com – and don’t sell it or modify it.
Before We Die Films, The Theme Song!
- Before We Die Films -Download the Lyric Writing Sheet and Storyboard PDF
- Before We Die Films Theme – Download The…. Theme as MP3…. Theme as.M4a
Garrett’s Other Projects
- Goodreads – View Garrett’s extensive reading list and book reviews.
- Twitter – Follow Garrett on Twitter
- YouTube – Visit Garrett’s YouTube Channel
- October 10, 2017 – “The Curriculum, The Canon, The Clock.” Assignment Magazine Online Edition
- September 12, 2017 – “Zweig’s Blessed Freedom, Destroying Obedience.” Assignment Magazine Online Edition
- Fall 2009 – “On Twain’s Opus.” The Falconer
- Fall 2008 – “House Difficult of Exit: Postmodern Defamiliarization in Mark Z. Danielewski’s House of Leaves.” The Falconer
Watch full Shakespeare in the Park performances, presented and produced live by Actors’ Circle Theatre in Peterborough, New Hampshire.
- The Tempest, 2012, Stephano (NHTA Nom. Best Supporting Actor)
- The Two Gentlemen of Verona, 2013, Proteus
- The Comedy of Errors, 2014, Antipholous of Syracuse
- Love’s Labours Lost, 2015, King Ferdinand
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, 2016, Nick Bottom (NHTA Nom. Best Supporting Actor)